This ‘Vampire’ Hedgehog Is Instagram’s Newest Star

Meet Huff, a 3-year-old rescue African Pygmy hedgehog from Utah whose adorable fangs have earned him a following of 12k people on Instagram. Otherwise known as Sir Hodge Huffington the Cricket Slayer, the cutie-pie was adopted by student Carolyn Parker after his previous owner treated him badly.

“A lot of people in Utah struggle with seasonal depression-including myself,” Parker told Bored Panda. “I started the account because I wanted to share something that made me happy with other people. Huff comes off as being grumpy and “huffy” but is really lovable and cuddly on the inside. I think that’s why there is such a large fan base for hedgehogs…because a lot of people can relate.”

More info: boredpanda

Meet Huff, a 3-year-old rescue hedgehog who has the most adorable fangs on Instagram

His protruding teeth have already earned him 12k followers!

He’s also known as Sir Hodge Huffington the Cricket Slayer

The cutie-pie was adopted by student Carolyn Parker

His previous owner treated him badly and finally returned him to a Quill Berry Hedgehogs pet breeder

“A lot of people in Utah struggle with seasonal depression-including myself,” Parker told Bored Panda

“I started the account because I wanted to share something that made me happy with other people”

“I think that Huff likes being photographed because he always gets wax worms out of it”

“I think that’s why there is such a large fan base for hedgehogs…because a lot of people can relate”

“I did my research before deciding to adopt him but I am glad I did”